Notatnik

Kiedy jest poezja – poeci też są poezją. Prawdziwy poeta nie jest poetą. Prawdziwy poeta jest poezją.~ Edward Stachura


Mój dom to kartka papieru zabudowana słowami.~ Jerzy Harasymowicz.

Cytat

Popularne

Statystyka

czwartek, 22 września 2016

My first falling

I've tried to forget 
I've tried to forgive
I've tried to reget
But I can't breathe
My memory is full of us
Me smiling, you talking
It was harder 'couse
It was my first faling

All this fancy storries
That we've made lying
At blanket in the forrest
We watched stars falling
Lauging
Of our stupidity
Creativity 
Childness

Deep inside of my mind
I hide
Things that we could've find
Together
Forever

But you will never be mine
'Couse this is happening in my mind
You're doesn't even real
God, what is your deal?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

© Agata | WS
x x x x x x x.