Notatnik

Kiedy jest poezja – poeci też są poezją. Prawdziwy poeta nie jest poetą. Prawdziwy poeta jest poezją.~ Edward Stachura


Mój dom to kartka papieru zabudowana słowami.~ Jerzy Harasymowicz.

Cytat

Popularne

Statystyka

czwartek, 22 września 2016

Unwanted, unneeded

All time I though
That I was like caugh
Unwanted
Unneeded
I though that I'm cosing diseases
And when I'm closer everything freezes

When you get to my life
You should've die
But you're too strong
Thank you to holding me on

When hard days have become
Only you could bring me home
Slowly helped
Me to get a peace that I deserved

But when I'm alone
All things we've  fight about are gone

I'm getting back
To this place of dark
Now you're not with me
So I will just stay here


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

© Agata | WS
x x x x x x x.