Notatnik

Kiedy jest poezja – poeci też są poezją. Prawdziwy poeta nie jest poetą. Prawdziwy poeta jest poezją.~ Edward Stachura


Mój dom to kartka papieru zabudowana słowami.~ Jerzy Harasymowicz.

Cytat

Popularne

Statystyka

poniedziałek, 25 lipca 2016

Ignored

Today you ignored me again
I really don't wanna feel this pain
You made all worries walk away
You made me to see the light of the day
When I'm alone I think of You
And all things We'd talk about
Standing at the shore
I'm seeing more

I want to be all yours
With all my happiness and my tears
I want You to be mine
With all yours anger and crimes

What I have to do today
Is to say Goodbye
But I don't know  how
To do this right now

'Cuz when You're  standing face to face with me
You're looking so dead
Icy eyes
On the many, many ways
How can I say everything to You
When You're so far away from here?

But how to do this right now
When you're standing face to face with me?
You're looking so dead
Icy eyes
On the many, many ways.



Co myślicie? Mały eksperyment... o.o

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

© Agata | WS
x x x x x x x.